Hackett.com has been built using compliant XSHTML 1.0.
* Semantically correct mark-up.
* Fully functional user experience across modern browsers.
* Content is accessible via keyboard for users without mouse control. Focus states highlight position of keyboard active links.
* Using meaningful ALT (alternative) text for images. (Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.)
* Font size can be changed to your preference through your browser without loss of information.
* Text colours have adequate contrast for colour blind/challenged users.
* Avoidance of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret.
* Labels assigned to form items and forms have accessible design.
* CSS styles are used and are unobtrusive with no inline styles.
* Forms follow a logical sequence.