Information about Accessibility Features
Hackett.com has been built in compliance with the Accessibility WCAG 2.0 A Level initiative
- Added appropriate alt text to every image.
- Used headings correctly
- Made Hackett.com forms work with screen readers.
- Put a “Skip to Main Content” link at the beginning of each page.
- Made all content accessible by keyboard.
- Tabindex on all forms.
- Defined role and aria attributes for main components on the page.
- Created significant contrast between your text and background.
- Used an accessible template.