TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Hackett Gift Card can be used in full or part payment for any goods or services in standalone Hackett stores.
- The Hackett Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash and no change or refund will be given for the Card.
- Where necessary, currency conversions will be undertaken according to the actual rate of exchange stated by the Central European Bank on the date of purchase.
- Any refund for purchases made with the Card will take the form of credit to the Card or to a merchandise return card. Hackett’s normal exchange and returns policy applies.
- Please treat your card like cash. Hackett cannot replace or reimburse the balance if the card is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Your card balance can be checked at standalone Hackett stores.
- The Hackett Gift Card can be purchased for any value between £/€25 and £/€500.
- A Gift Card with zero balance will expire after 30 days.
- Your Hackett Gift Card is valid for 36 months from purchase. Any remaining balance will be deducted on expiry.
- The Gift Card use is subject to its prior activation.
- The Hackett Gift Card is issued by and remains the property of the Hackett legal entity where this Card was purchased (see details on purchase receipt).
- The Gift Card must not be used for the purposes of advertising or promoting products or services marketed by any third party without Hackett’s prior written consent.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed via the Hackett.com website or at any concession stores.
Hackett reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so.