If you're looking for a ready-to-wear suit with customised detailing, our Personal Tailoring service is the ideal option for you. These suits are partially machine-made and allow you to choose between half or full canvassed options. This gives you the flexibility to select the internal finish that you desire. We offer a range of cuts and styles for your personalised suit, including Chelsea, Mayfair or the more modern Windsor and Belgravia cuts. After choosing your preferred cut, you’ll be able to customise your suit both internally and externally. This allows you to choose up to 60% of the features to really make this a creation you can call your own. If desired, the lining, interior workmanship, buttons and pockets of the chosen garment can be selected from an extensive range of styles.
Your Personal Tailoring Journey
1. At your first appointment, your tailoring consultant will take your measurements and discuss the vast selection of cuts and finishes available. We will update you every three weeks on the progress of your order.
2. Approximately four weeks after the first consultation, your order will arrive in-store and you will be booked in for a fitting with your tailoring consultant. This is your opportunity to fine tune your suit to get the fit you desire with guidance from our team.
3. Your final fitting will take place a week or so later. At this appointment, you’ll be able to check the fit of the completed suit and make sure that everything is to your liking. If there are no further changes to be made, you’ll be able to walk out of the store with your personalised creation.
Our Made-to-Measure service is the perfect choice for those men in search of a refined look that tailors to their personal needs. These services adapt hand-cut, Italian-made suits with an existing pattern, and modify them to fit the shape of your body. They are fully canvassed, allowing for a sharper, cleaner fit down the entirety of your two or three-piece suit.
The Made-to-Measure Journey
1. At your first consultation, one of our tailoring consultants will take your measurements and advise on the design of your suit, silhouette and additional detailing.
2. Your beautifully hand-cut suit will then be adapted by a team of highly experienced tailors, and will arrive in store approximately four weeks after your initial consultation.
3. At your final fitting, we’ll ensure everything is to your liking. You should be able to start wearing your handmade order that same day. Expected delivery lead time is six weeks from start to finish of this journey.
Our made-to-measure shirt service starts with the two C's: Collars and
Cuffs. We offer a choice of eleven collars and ten cuffs that cater to
individual styles and preferences.
After completing this first step, your tailoring consultant will ask you to pick a pattern for your shirt's fabric. Expect the finest cottons, twills and poplins, with a choice of 400-750 cloths depending on your store.
Your tailoring consultant will then proceed to measure your upper body, to ensure our tailoring team can create a fit that is adapted to your figure as best as possible.
You’ll then be asked to choose from a selection of buttons, before being given the option to monogram your shirt.
For those looking for something truly unique, our Bespoke Tailoring service is an encounter of opulence and refinement that every man should experience at least once in their life. Available exclusively at the J.P. Hackett townhouse at No. 14 Savile Row, Bespoke Tailoring allows you to become the designer of your suit, choosing every detail from fabric, styling, lining and trims. You will be fully measured by one of our tailors, who will hand cut and stitch the suit to fit your exact body shape.FIND THE STORE
The process is a collaborative and dynamic relationship between you and our tailors. After consultation on your ideas and preferences you will be fully measured by one of our tailors, who will then hand cut and stitch your suit to fit your body shape exactly and deliver all of the bespoke and selected details to realise your unique suit.
This service is exclusively available at the J.P. Hackett townhouse at No.14 Savile Row, London and during our trunk show events held across the globe. To make an appointment with our tailors please click the link below.FIND YOUR NEAREST STORE